We’re Dementia UK – the specialist dementia nursing charity.
Every three minutes someone in the UK develops dementia. When someone has dementia, it’s vital their family and friends can get specialist advice, support and understanding to help them help their loved one.
Dementia UK is the specialist dementia nursing charity that is there for the whole family.
Our nurses – known as Admiral Nurses – provide free, expert advice and support to anyone affected by dementia, whenever it’s needed. For families living with the condition, they can be a lifeline.
When you support our charity, you’re helping us grow the number of specialist dementia nurses. With your help, no one will have to face dementia alone.
When joining #TeamDementiaUK you’ll receive
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to support you to the finish line and beyond
- Training plans and support to get you across the finish line
- A fundraising guide, as well as fundraising advice, hints and tips in the build up to the event
- A branded Dementia UK running vest for race day
- A range of Dementia UK fundraising materials (collection buckets, posters, balloons etc.) to make any events you hold look amazing
To find out more about Dementia UK and how you can support please visit: https://www.dementiauk.org/