We’re Dementia UK – the specialist dementia nurse charity.
Dementia is a huge and growing health crisis. Almost all of us will know someone with dementia – whether it’s a family member or a friend. There is no cure for dementia. But there is care. And care can change lives. That’s why Dementia UK is here. Our nurses, called Admiral Nurses, who we continually support and develop, provide life-changing care for families affected by all forms of dementia – including Alzheimer’s disease. For families affected by dementia, they can be a lifeline. When you support our charity, you’re helping us grow the number of specialist dementia nurses. With your help, no one will have to face dementia alone.
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to support you to the finish line and beyond
- Training plans and support to get you across the finish line
- A fundraising guide, as well as fundraising advice, hints and tips in the build up to the event
- A branded Dementia UK running vest for race day
- A range of Dementia UK fundraising materials (collection buckets, posters, balloons etc.) to make any events you hold look amazing
To find out more about Dementia UK and how you can support please visit: https://www.dementiauk.org/
Your fundraising can go towards creating new research tools, developing dementia drugs and enhancing our knowledge of brain health for future generations. Our supporters are our greatest asset, and with you by our side, we are making great progress.